Sci Fi Kit Build Ups on You Tube??

punkpigpen

Does anyone know any really good Sci Fi builder who has a good build tutorial channel of youtube? Most are military armor which are great but the aesthetics are pretty different.

There's "the painting clinic" and "model man tom", "badgrendels", "Facemodels" among others. You'll be able to find others through their channels.

There's also me but I've only got a couple.

Those are some good ones, indeed.
Start from SMA's channel, and you can probably find a number of them

I've followed a bunch of Sam's (Face's) builds over the past two/three years. He has a load of good videos on "Out of Box Reviews" for Sci-Fi and aircraft. He has a nice three part tutorial on electronics and how to make simple circuits so you can light up a model. He has a huge series of videos on his 350 Refit Enterprise which looks fantastic. I'd check out his YouTube channel.
ModelManTom has volumes of stuff. Probably make your head spin as well. :-X

thanks! i've seen all those channels before i even joined the club here. Tom has a million videos...im looking round youtube right now for more. but some are soo low res its unwatchable and theres great ones sometimes from Japan but lost in translation. many kits to see there but its usually finished kits blasting the Darh Vader theme song.

He's too modest to self promote but Quaralane has a kickin' youtube channel himself. Lots of great techniques and cool builds. I also second the motion for Badgrendels channel. He's not afraid to try new techniques either. Both are very entertaining as well as informative. Of course Modelman Tom, well, what can be said about Tom. He's got something for almost everyone. These Guys are my main diet of youtube modelling.

Fumblethumbs :)

I've just noticed that everyone who has a you tube modeling channel like Tom, Scott, Dreamknight, Madman, etc hasnt posted a new video in at least a month. poo.

Latest posts

Back