Sci Fi Kit Build Ups on You Tube??

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Grendels still posts lots of good stuff though. The Painting Clinic posts about once a week usually about miniatures, but he's got a really cool Klingon BoP in the works too.

It must be tough to make these vids when you're also trying to work on your model. Maybe they're all getting super competitive with this contest deadline approaching. ;D

True Patrick but, there is still a lot of work and time that goes into editing and presenting. We appreciate the efforts of all you fellows that keep us entertained and inspired!

punkpigpen said:
I've just noticed that everyone who has a you tube modeling channel like Tom, Scott, Dreamknight, Madman, etc hasnt posted a new video in at least a month. poo.

Well, I can't speak for Tom or DK, but I know Scott is right out straight with work, he doesn't have much time around here at the moment but I know he wanted to get something quick up talking about the last few weeks until the end. I don't know if he has anything ready yet but I know he's been busy.

I have been filming my segment of the next video and most of it is 'in the can' and just needs some final editing/voice overs before sending it to him, I'm hoping you guys will find it useful when we do post it. I don't think it will be up before the end of the contest but I hope it wont be too long after that.

I have also been thinking about posting some short vids on my channel about random modeling things, nothing too in depth or long but I think right now it's a case of being busy with work, family, the nice weather and the Big Spring Contest. I have one of my entries done but my other 'secret' entry is going to be cutting it close so my bench time is camera free at the moment.

Sorry for the delays guys. :-\

But as mentioned, John and Patrick are far more productive.

Thank you for the Kudos. I have just found a way to quickly edit a video and get her up on Youtube. I also teach for a living to explaining what I am doing comes second nature.

I have slowed down a bit with the videos, trying to finish up my contest entries, and life in general is getting in the way.

Our Tubers here on SMA are pretty cool ! lots of great stuff to see and learn from but !

I always assumed the best Sci Fi Space ship sort movies which were the best in my book !
for a long time were those Japanese ones... just to see them Fly thru their build is awesome and inspiring ! と、ここでは、ミレニアムファルコンを持っているfrom STARWARS

yeah... it's ture.. the Language barrier is there but.. most of the imagery is enough at times...
well... I like pictures... LOL

I can just imagine having a guy in my basement filming all I do during a build... must be pretty intimidating...and weird !....

But yes.. you are right.... more good channels are needed on such subjects...
hard to do all that stuff alone... setting up camera or cameras.... butting all that film together and make a half decent movie... as of late... I like those Grendels is been putting out... short clips butted together.... showing progression over a periods of days... I think this rocks... JOHN.. nice one !

Maybe this could be heard or construed as a challenge..?? heck ! why not ?

I'm about to start over with my SCOUT TROOPERS conversions... maybe some would like to tackle along ? will see when I get all set up and take it a day at the time !!!

We get comfy rather quickly in what we do ! so sometimes ! a kick in the jaw is all we need to change for the best ! ok.. in the jaw is a little harsh but... we all get the point ! right ?

Thanks for sharing those links !!! the more connections and friends on Youtube the better right ?

so.... at your camera... get set !
\\\\\\\CUT////////band-aid !!!

Latest posts

Back