School Girl with Hamster Gun - 54 mm

Biskup

Hi this is my 3rd and final entry for the contest. Kit is produced by Ginfritter's Gnomish Workshop in 54mm scale. Despite the fact that the cast wasn’t too good quality due to visible mold usage I had a blast painting this girl and her hamster 2 :)
SGwHG03.jpg
SGwHG04.jpg
SGwHG05.jpg
SGwHG06.jpg
SGwHG07.jpg
SGwHG08.jpg
SGwHG09.jpg
SGwHG10.jpg
SGwHG11.jpg
SGwHG12.jpg
SGwHG13.jpg
All comments are more than welcome.
Cheers
Lukasz

That looks like a fun little figure Biskup :D...Real nice work on it too ...Love it !

Chris.

Good Job :D.

Is that base real Purple Wood? The man that told me about it had one of his fingers cut off on a saw about thirty minutes after telling me the story about how hard/rare/good-looking and difficult it is to cut it with a normal wood-cutting blade, and how it'd really look good on a base...then, while making me one...

That's a different story, though!!! His finger was stitched back on and then he discovered he had cancer of the colon (Lucky-White Heather...I think not...and he had his wages cut because he'd been off on the sick with having his finger chopped off. Man, it just goes on and on...)

Anyways...very nice paint-job...and sorry for ramble...

Great job Lukasz!!!! Determinately a nice paint job!! Good luck! ;)

That's great!!!
Love the entire concept.
Somebody needs to come up with an "Angry Birds" diorama. :)

Man I gotta quit getting on the laptop before my coffee in the morning. I swore I just saw a girl with a gun that shoots hamsters. ;)

Nice job on a unique piece

Thanks every one.
Bizarre - It has an anime look to it but it’s not from any anime that I know of.
Scrap - Nope its normal wood just painted in to that tone.
Thanks again to everyone.
Cheers
Lukasz

Latest posts

Back