Santa was a bit late....

hook1169

"220 221 Whatever it takes" - Mr. Mom , M. Keaton
So i finally got my Airbrush in the mail today, it is a Badger Renegade Velocity!

DSCN0382.jpg

It is so pretty, but I don't yet have a hose or a regulator that will allow for the proper minute adjustments I will need for this AB as I will have it hooked to my garage compressor. But I sure like looking at it! :)

DSCN0383.jpg

It came with this extra tip, however since I have never used and AB before I am not quite sure its specific use. If anyone knows would appreciate any info.

DSCN0385.jpg

I intend to use this new AB on my 1/72 Jagdtiger that I am building for my inaugural return to the hobby. Here is the tracks so far.

DSCN0386.jpg

And the top half which is still very much under progress and fitment.

DSCN0388.jpg

dkev said:
Santa brought me one too. ;D

You obviously were a very good boy this year because Santa seems to have been very very good to you this Holiday Season ha ha haha. Good stuff my friend. Post lots of pics and vids of your builds you have in progress man. Love viewing vids and pics of WIPS.

nice santa..just a quick question there are dont take this the wrong way but many Americans buy badger having always used iwata just wondered why bagder is so big in the states

santa brought me a new toy also... except mine is a H&S Evo 2-1

I am anxious to put it to the test as previously I was using a couple of generic tcp global brushes which worked well.. but lack that certain quality a name brand brush often provides...

I love getting new toys and hope you guys enjoy yours !... looking forward to seeing what yall do with your new equipment...

geegad said:
nice santa..just a quick question there are dont take this the wrong way but many Americans buy badger having always used iwata just wondered why bagder is so big in the states

I dont know about that... Im pretty sure santa did not consider those brands at all when choosing my gift..

geegad said:

I like to buy local as much as possible, meaning the states, might be a US thing not sure. I also watched this video when researching Airbrushes http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,7286.0.html , Ken's passion and dedication to his product which was apparent from his speaking was the deciding factor when making my decision.

Badger is a family owned business. Ken seems like a good guy. I actually got a a good combo deal with mine and a compressor w/tank.

Latest posts

Back