Just a question about a website that seems to have disappeared

Like many of us, I bounce in and out of the hobby, and as such, I miss some information from time to time. I have been so busy with work over the last year or so now I haven' been to a lot of the forum's I like to visit and check in with, and I noticed Boyd's website the-modelshop doesn't seem to work anymore. I reached out on a few videos but never heard a response, does anyone know if the website went defunct or if maybe the link was changed?

His own site and forum had gone from Sci Fi Model Action to become The Model Shop, and now that's gone. I was on those forums myself and I was particularly following one guy's incredible build of his Zvezda Star Destroyer. Fortunately I followed that guy on Flickr because now the forum is gone.

I know he has shifted his focus to starting a convention in San Antonio.

I have heard from Model Man tom as of a month ago, he is well and doing star wars stuff.

A recent video of his.

His own site and forum had gone from Sci Fi Model Action to become The Model Shop, and now that's gone. I was on those forums myself and I was particularly following one guy's incredible build of his Zvezda Star Destroyer. Fortunately I followed that guy on Flickr because now the forum is gone.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back