S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT, S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT 1/28/2012

KenBadger

Who in the West Springfiled MA area is up for hanging out (and chowing down) next Saturday night Januray 28.

Here's the dealio.

Our grand pooba Scott, his mate Ken A., Iain (of AKI fame), and littl' ol' me are going to be in West Springfield just kind of hangin' out. (Iain and I are actually working the Amherst Railroad show - Scott and Ken were just driving in just in case we need bail to be put up - while were in town).

Anyhow, on Saturday night we thought it'd be cool if we do dinner and invited any forum freaks who are in the area. The chow is covered. You pay for your drinks. Each attendee brings $10 and throws it into the hat. We hang out have fun and at night's end drive safely home (even if home is the local hotel). The $10 that is collected from each attendee will later be delivered by Mr. Abrams (a local himself) to an area Food Bank.

If you want to join us we need you to post up here on or before January 24th - so we can get a head count well ahead of the night. (and before I fly out for the trip)

If noone shows, no big bummer, I'm guessin' we'll have a pretty good time just the four of us. At the very least Ken and I can make fun of the canucks, which anyone from Buffalo is equally considered. But as they say the more the merrier, so feel free to join the party!

Would it be possible to send a "Doggy Bag" to the west side of Springfield,Mo. ;D

Thanks for the consideration ;)
Tony lee

Sure, just don't order anything off the menu that might spoil in two days time.

;)

I'm in for that. Always great laughs hanging out with Iain, Ken and get to me you ken Badger as well as Scott ( finally). I should maybe swing that by the missus first eh ::), she might have other plans for us. I forget everything and she reminds me the day before ;D Got a VA doc app that day, could try to change it if I go.

Sounds like a great plan and a great idea with the donation!!! ;) !! Checking with the wife too....thinking it would be a go tho.

Scratchmod, Do you need a 'signed Epstein's mother note' for the missus? Let us know when you know..or can get permission. JK JK - we haven't even met and you already don't like me. :D

Maybe we should contact a printer regarding a cost for printing a stack of permission notes.

Are you the guys from the Lite Beer commercial with the second non-manly thing you did today? When you ask what's the first they flashback to you asking your wife's permission to go to dinner with the boys.

LOL - I'm not as big of an *** as I'm making myself out to be. Just having a little chuckle.

Tony lee said:
Would it be possible to send a "Doggy Bag" to the west side of Springfield,Mo. ;D

Thanks for the consideration ;)
Tony lee

Tony, Badger's VP of sales lives in Kimberling City, MO - maybe she'll go to dinner with you.

;D ;D ;D (((LOL))) No note needed! 8) But I did just forward your post anfd your e-mail addy to her Ken!!! Wicked woman, French and she types 122 words per minute ;D

Not!! 8)

They all are spud!! You should know that!!! Met my share of Irish women in my life.....yeah, think you know~ ;)

KenBadger said:
Maybe we should contact a printer regarding a cost for printing a stack of permission notes.

Well...

how about Girvan Media? I'm pretty sure they could make something up.

;D

TRM said:
They all are spud!! You should know that!!! Met my share of Irish women in my life.....yeah, think you know~ ;)

lol i must be the lucky few then that dont need to jump when called ;D

Mr. Badger,my wife is a woman of few words,she said "NO" to Kimberling City
tn.jpg

Maybe next time ;)
Tony lee

Rob & Todd,
You guys must come! Will be a good time for sure. It has been to long since I have had a chance to hang with either of you. I hope you will make it for at least 1 of the 3 days.

ok mr Ken Badger, yep don't like you ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D .. We met a couple years back at a show so it's too late bud, I liked you then already ;D

One of the reasons, for you smart asses, why I need to check with the missus is because I would be taking the only car we we have. Also I know we had something planned for the end of the month........ nothing that I must have wanted to do, or I'd remember.

I know one of the clubs displaying there and spoke to one of the guys tonight. Will be cool to see him there.

Oh yeah, and to hang out with you guys again. ;)

Tony lee said:
Mr. Badger,my wife is a woman of few words,she said "NO" to Kimberling City
tn.jpg

Maybe next time ;)
Tony lee

crackin' me up.

Bummer Tony - VP of Sales was going to do Lamberts - guess she'll have to go with her own hubby.

I almost want to fly you out to W. Springfield to get you into the WPP (wifeless protection program). Maybe scratchmod can pick you up in his wife's car.

Latest posts

Back