Revell 1/48 P-38J Lightning

Turned out realy nice, well done.

You must be pleased with how it came out :)

Nice!!! Very very nice! Turned out great. Ferris, I think Osquitz and you are trying to get me in trouble with my wife! I gotta go spend money on another model now. After seeing both yours and his, I gotta build a P-38.

Finishing up the B-26, maybe work on the F-14 sitting on the shelf. But what i'd really like to do once the 26 is done, is work on the mancave a little. the exhaust fan needs some work along with a few other things. I did pick up a Revell 1/48 Mustang B/C I'd like to do and the Revell 1/48 thunderbolt Razorback. those are definately gonna get done, But I think the man cave should come first.

I have heard, that Revell's A-10 Kit is pretty good as well. Maybe you could do that one... ;) I'm kind of partial to the A-10's. haha

Nice finish, Ferris, you give this old nostalgia builder a lot of pleasure, to see this kit, and your B-26, coming out as such beautiful models!

You'll like the P-51B and the P-47, I think, if you haven't built them before. I like Monogram's Thunderbolts, especially. And as always, out of the box, they look pretty good, but you can always go to town on them and super-detail them.

myhobbyroom said:
What a beautiful build. My favorite WW2 warplane.
Thanks!
the Baron said:
Nice finish, Ferris, you give this old nostalgia builder a lot of pleasure, to see this kit, and your B-26, coming out as such beautiful models!

You'll like the P-51B and the P-47, I think, if you haven't built them before. I like Monogram's Thunderbolts, especially. And as always, out of the box, they look pretty good, but you can always go to town on them and super-detail them.
Thank You sir.
The other 2 kits I haven't built before and I'm really looking forward to building them. As for detailing, I think I'm gonna do the mostly out of the box to give me a baseline on the kits. Though with the 47, I want to do something about the guns, perhaps replacing them with brass or hypodermic needles, not too sure yet. And with the 51, I think I'm gonna pick up another one so I can do the other version included in the kit.
Cheers!

eat finish - Ferris. It was a tough build...it fought you all the way....But, You prevailed and nailed a good
finish to boot. Those faded decals look terrific(ones on the nose). Congratulations. Bill

Ferris,

great work mate, it looks top notch sir ! :)

great stuff,

shane

PANZERMAN said:
eat finish - Ferris. It was a tough build...it fought you all the way....But, You prevailed and nailed a good
finish to boot. Those faded decals look terrific(ones on the nose). Congratulations. Bill
longlance67 said:
Ferris,

great work mate, it looks top notch sir ! :)

great stuff,

shane
Thank you guys!

Latest posts

Back