Revamped the Bench

GaryG64

I decided to remove all of my old Testor enamel bottles, and reposition the shelving facing the workspace. With the bottles moved this will make room for more acrylic bottle. I'm keeping the Testors for now.
I cleaned off the space and organized most of the bottles numerically which, now looking at them maybe they should be done by color.
Or leave it. Washes and weathering is left, German tank and aircraft is center along with some main colors, and US and RAF is on the right with few miscellaneous items.

Pantherman might even give it a thumbs-up, lol :D :p

Attachments

• 20230802_013122.jpg
    20230802_013122.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 14
I decided to remove all of my old Testor enamel bottles, and reposition the shelving facing the workspace. With the bottles moved this will make room for more acrylic bottle. I'm keeping the Testors for now.
I cleaned off the space and organized most of the bottles numerically which, now looking at them maybe they should be done by color.
Or leave it. Washes and weathering is left, German tank and aircraft is center along with some main colors, and US and RAF is on the right with few miscellaneous items.

Pantherman might even give it a thumbs-up, lol :D :p
Definitely got the PM approval, how about 9/10 as your cutting mat is dirty !!!!!
Pantherman

Definitely got the PM approval, how about 9/10 as your cutting mat is dirty !!!!!
Pantherman

I'll take it!

Actually I use a teflon oven mat to keep the mat clean, that way nothing sticks to it. Super glue can be popped right off of it and paint can be wiped off. However, the bottom edge I use for cutting on and paint does get on it. I found that window cleaner takes the acrylic off pretty well.

Pantherman
So I thought I had better post a few photos of my ever growing man cave. Before the comments, it is a bit muddled lately and is due a good tidy up soon. Pantherman

20231007_224513.jpg20231007_224521.jpg20231007_224537.jpg20231007_224550.jpg

So I thought I had better post a few photos of my ever growing man cave. Before the comments, it is a bit muddled lately and is due a good tidy up soon. Pantherman

View attachment 107205View attachment 107206View attachment 107207View attachment 107208
Well thank goodness you're going to tidy this up.
You have 2 bottles that have improper facing. :D :p
It looks great, brother. You have a store of so many paints! Maybe one day I'll be able to add a few more to my pile. I have about 90 +/–.
You have a great looking bench, and space, then again it has always looked great to me from you past photos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231007_213432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231007_213432_Gallery.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 5
Well thank goodness you're going to tidy this up.
You have 2 bottles that have improper facing. :D :p
It looks great, brother. You have a store of so many paints! Maybe one day I'll be able to add a few more to my pile. I have about 90 +/–.
You have a great looking bench, and space, then again it has always looked great to me from you past photos.
Like I said, definitely in need of a good tidy up. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back