Republic star destroyer, nx-02 columbia & colonial viper

SimonW

hey,
Decided to show of some of my completed models...

Colonial Viper
P110509_2004.jpg

Republic Star Destroyer
P110509_2001.jpg

NX-02 Columbia
P110509_2002.jpg

SimonW

Thanx Scott, I'm not too sure about the blue on the destroyer myself, but I didn't want it to look like every other destroyer out there. :p

SimonW

Hey there and welcome. Great builds. I like that Destroyer quite much. The blue does look quite good, imho. Also, like you said, it makes it look different and kinda special. Could you provide some more shots of it? Non-Blurry perhaps? :p

lol photos were taken with my mobile phone which although being 5mp the shots come out odd, I'll borrow my dads dslr camera and get new shots up later.

Oh, did you scratchbuild that hangar dock? Or does it come in a different color? But yes, looks very nice and I still like that blue color.

I've been back and forth on buying that kit. Yours is the first one I've seen up close and your great skills sold me. I'm getting one now! Thanks for sharing.

Thanx for the comments guys ;D

Elend: the hangar come as part of the standard kit, i just painted it up seperately to make it stand out.

Shark:Glad I could help :), it is a very nice kit for its relatively low price.

SimonW

I'm likeing the look of that Republic Star Destroyer, first one i've seen that was not white and red, great work and great detail pics too.

blitz

Latest posts

Back