RED HOT OUTLAW

letsgobrowns82 said:
Carb linkage :eek: you've gotta post some pics of that. That is some fine detailing.

Hahaha that's why I said keep your fingers crossed. I've done small stuff before but not like this.

;D

Last night I added carb linkage to two of the carburetors. This morning I added the other carbs and a fuel line. Here's some pic's.

Terry ;D

DSC08490.jpg

DSC08491.jpg

DSC08492.jpg

DSC08493.jpg

Is that hose painted with a turn signel amber color to make it look transparent ? Thats some nice detail Mate!!!!! Great job keep up the good work and posting pics :D

hooterville75 said:
Is that hose painted with a turn signel amber color to make it look transparent ? Thats some nice detail Mate!!!!! Great job keep up the good work and posting pics :D

No that is just copper wire.

Thanks for nice comment!

;D

I dont do automotive kits that often but the next one I do I am going to have to mail you then engine to it!!!!!

letsgobrowns82 said:
I dont do automotive kits that often but the next one I do I am going to have to mail you then engine to it!!!!!

Hahaha Who says I'm going to do this again.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

;D

I did some work on the little red hot rod today. Pretty much finished the engine. I added the carb linkage to other two carburetors and then the throttle cables. Spark plug wire were added and all the fuel lines. I installed the engine in the frame and connected the radiator hoses. Well anyway here are some pictures of the progress. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC08499.jpg

DSC08498.jpg

DSC08497.jpg

DSC08501.jpg

DSC08503.jpg

That linkage looks bad a$$ T!! Every little bit gets you that much closer!! ;D

Working on the exhaust. I reworked these pipes they had a lot of seams to be removed. So all the chrome went bye bye. I repainted them with Alclad. First time to use it and I pretty much like the outcome.

Terry :bgrin

DSC08515.jpg

DSC08516.jpg

Great job! Looks great in red and the details add a nice level of detail. :D

Speaking of Mr. Roth's hotrods, I'm curious to know what ever became of them all. It's worth looking into, those rides are just too cool to be forgotten! ;D

Mr.Max said:
Speaking of Mr. Roth's hotrods, I'm curious to know what ever became of them all. It's worth looking into, those rides are just too cool to be forgotten! ;D

Museums I guess.

Latest posts

Back