RED HOT OUTLAW

MrT

Been doing a little hot rod work. Picked out the Ed Roth Outlaw except mine will be red hence the title "RED HOT OUTLAW". I have tried to paint my own flames. Things are coming along. Let me know what you think.

Terry 8)

DSC08440.jpg

DSC08436.jpg

DSC08437.jpg

DSC08441.jpg

DSC08438.jpg

DSC08439.jpg

modelsinc1967 said:
I agree those are cool flames, love this kit cant wait to see this one done.

Thanks! It sure is showing it's age. Lots of mis-matched parting lines and some flash.

Terry 8)

Did some work to the engine added ignition wire and fuel lines to one side. Now all I have to do is repeat in on the other. Here's some pic's

Terry 8)

DSC08445.jpg

DSC08448.jpg

DSC08449.jpg

DSC08450.jpg

letsgobrowns82 said:
Great detail on the engine MrT. The flames look great, especially the way you faded in the colors.

Thanks! Just fooling around seeing what I can do.

Terry 8)

Nice looking engine work T!!! Starting to shape up!! Nice bid on the flames too!! ;)

I took a break from the engine and went to work on the frame and drive train. Got her up on the tires. Did some outlines on the flames and started detailing the dash gauges. Dry fitting the part to make sure things are lining up. Here are some pic's see what you think.

Terry ;D

DSC08464.jpg

DSC08465.jpg

DSC08466.jpg

DSC08467.jpg

DSC08469.jpg

DSC08470.jpg

DSC08471.jpg

Very cool!! Cleaned some parts for an engine myself tonight!!! Been itching to slap one around again!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

TRM said:
Very cool!! Cleaned some parts for an engine myself tonight!!! Been itching to slap one around again!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Gonna go for the carb linkage. Keep your fingers crossed.

;D

Latest posts

Back