Recent project; DIY Spray Booth

PlstcJunky

I built this spray-booth out of 3/8" acrylic sheets and it works great. So I figured I would post some photos to give others ideas for a build. The lighting system, (Good Earth Lighting), is a plug-in LED set off the shelf at Lowes. It has 5 temperature settings and a dimmer. And the exhaust parts are also from Lowes. The blower motor with speed-control is from Amazon, very happy with that, 4" x 12" Vent filters from Lowes are used for the exhaust intake. Sorry, but I did not keep track of the cost. I had the acrylics, so only bought the other supplies.
That is a 1/144 scale U-Boat in there for a size-reference. The booth can be made to any size specs desired. Happy builds to all.d.jpegb.jpegi.jpegd.jpegi.jpegimage3.jpegj.jpegx.jpegv.jpegy.jpegf.jpeg

Last edited:
I built this spray-booth out of 3/8" acrylic sheets and it works great. So I figured I would post some photos to give others ideas for a build. The lighting system, (Good Earth Lighting), is a plug-in LED set off the shelf at Lowes. It has 5 temperature settings and a dimmer. And the exhaust parts are also from Lowes. The blower motor with speed-control is from Amazon, very happy with that,
That is a 1/144 scale U-Boat in there for a size-reference. The booth can be made to any size specs desired. Happy builds to all.View attachment 111921View attachment 111922View attachment 111923View attachment 111921View attachment 111923View attachment 111924View attachment 111925View attachment 111926View attachment 111927View attachment 111929
What filter are you using?

Latest posts

Back