Rear axel

lajbu-mlt

Hi I am new here I need some help for my scratch build .
I have a 1967 pro mod mustang scale 1/18 what dimensions do I use for my rear axel pls ?

Attachments

• B60CBE14-CB84-4BB0-8E2C-20DFAF21FCCA.jpeg
    B60CBE14-CB84-4BB0-8E2C-20DFAF21FCCA.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 3
Welcome!

Search for 1:18 AXLE and you should get results for a 1/9th scale and you'll have to do some math depending on which drag racing rear end you plan to replicate.

I've got numerous 1/16th scale kits both drag racing and bone stock cars, but none are Pro Modifieds. I can measure the 1964-1/2 stock mustang rear axle, but you'll still need some math. I've got a couple ford 1/16th stock cars but that's the best I can do for a mustang.

Maybe someone else will chime in?

Rob.

From what I see: 1:18 scale = 2/3 of an inch which equals 43/64ths or .67 inches. With a set of original specs of the axel it becomes math.
I recommend Robs suggestion.

Welcome!

Search for 1:18 AXLE and you should get results for a 1/9th scale and you'll have to do some math depending on which drag racing rear end you plan to replicate.

I've got numerous 1/16th scale kits both drag racing and bone stock cars, but none are Pro Modifieds. I can measure the 1964-1/2 stock mustang rear axle, but you'll still need some math. I've got a couple ford 1/16th stock cars but that's the best I can do for a mustang.

Maybe someone else will chime in?

Rob.
Thank you I will search for it today or tomorrow I will find one

Latest posts

Back