Pre contest quickie: AT-AT

Looks great! Are you able to tell that the addition of the blue to the color mix made any difference at all? I noticed in the last photo that there was some additional streaking done....did you accomplish that with AB work, pastels, AK ????

Good eye jellis11. :) I added some German Grey to the mix and did one last pass.

Hard to say if that blue made a difference...really hard to say. Not much if any.

A quick update. Had a bit of airbrush time last night. Messing around with post shading using thinned Tamiya Smoke (X19). Subtle and terribly fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_xqfm_Qlcw

4774.jpg

4775.jpg

Stunning work man, you got it looking just right. Can't wait to see the weathering mate.

NOICE!!! Good call on the Sky Grey over the Medium Grey. I used the Medium Grey as my basecolor on the Snowspeeder before I applied the paint chips and top color and it's a pretty warm gray, too warm for the Imperial vessels IMO.

I should pick up the older AT-AT, I have the big Revell one but I'm holding out hope on a reworked head before I start it.

Thank you very much guys. It's fun just to kick back and paint a model for fun..and practice.

I started messing around with some enamels. Here's where I'm at...pretty close to calling this one quits actually.

4776.jpg

4777.jpg

Latest posts

Back