Panther Ausf.....Whatever?

Looking good John ,I likes the red primer ....nice tones :)

Chris.

FAUST said:
First of all congrats o the birth of your son. And also great progress on the Panther. I like panthers and your ideas sound really good. Would love to see it with it's paintcoats on. Will look awesome with all the parts in a different color. The primerred already looks the part.
Thanks mate! Wait no longer this cats got some colour ;D
andrei383 said:
congrats on your son's birth mate! and the Panther is looking great!
Thank you!!!!
Scott Girvan said:
I likes it very much.
I strive to please Scott
Chris S said:
Looking good John ,I likes the red primer ....nice tones :)

Chris.
Lol cheers Chris ;)
Eastrock said:
progress looks great, JS

sneaking times lol ;D
Yup a lot of sneaking is required here mate lol
Ok guys got the body done in my lunch hour today lol (got to strike while the irons hot even if it means I don't eat my lunch), it's ended up with a Ausf G look to the camo but that wasn't realy intentional TBH. I kind of just eye balled it and let the airbrush do its thing lol. I do like what I've come up with (like not love).
IMG_5126.jpg
IMG_5127.jpg
I'm going to decal it next then onto the white wash, I want to try my hand at doing some tarps and covers or flags (mainly to cover my dodgy work lol). Hope you like it, gotta go there's nappies to change :p
JS

add a filter over that john to tie all the colors together, i used the Nato wash on mine

Ok I'll give it a go, I've got some NATO wash (for green vehicles right?), allways learning and picking up tips eh? I should have chipped the camo looking back...I may use the old sponge chipping while I still can.

Here we go chaps another little update, White Wash and Chipping From AK then followed by a quick brown Wash From AK ;)
IMG_5136.jpg
IMG_5137.jpg

wow man, that turret is looking awesome...really love that red primer shade...and some great dusting as well!!!!

Cheers

OMG John that is Epic 8) is the 76 hand painted or a decal of some kind?

im gob smacked at this :eek: lol Well done man

Cheers guys, lol thanks Spud, no its not a decal I drew/painted it on with an 'ink pen' I bought from my local art store.

Latest posts

Back