PANTHER 2 "THE ENIGMA"

chriss67

Hi All....been awhile since I last posted anything,but have been working on some new painting techniques.I must admit to never really having the patience to deal with an AB :eek:(lazy some may say)so in my quest for something different I started drybrushing in progressive lighter shades over an flat black primer.....this is Dragons panther2 kit,and is of reasonable detail.My intent is to portray it as if discovered by the allies,hence the hobbled togethe :)r appearance of it.

Picturepanther002_zps175cb1aa.jpg
Picturepanther001_zpsd2e0d924.jpgthanks for checking it out and as always tips,comments&ideas most welcome

That's looking awsome, can't wait to see this roll out. Theres something very interesting about 'found' armour.
I like these ghost relics that still lurk in overgrown forests in europe.....

Lurcher Two said:
That's looking awsome, can't wait to see this roll out. Theres something very interesting about 'found' armour.
I like these ghost relics that still lurk in overgrown forests in europe.....
Lurcher thanks as well! your correct about found armour,this allows for some very interesting base ideas.

I know its slightly off topic but last night on TV they showed a dive off the north of Ireland. In clear water they went down and as I walked in the room the camera panned out as the divers were suspended above the huge bulk of a type 21 U boat sitting perfectly on the bottom. It was absolutley huge and eerily impressive

Latest posts

Back