Need some help from the uk guys please please please

Hey Wayne as far as IT know pledge is not available in the UK the item that is similar is called Alcad it use to be called klear but that was discontinued around 2008. Just remember to test try it first as far as I am aware its very simalar to pledge hope this helps

i use it neat its thin enough and the great thing about it is its self evening but dont spray to much. always better to give it 2 coats and remeber to keep your airbrush moving :)

Dont matter i found the info on anther post.

Thanks for all the help guys. I would have been lost with out it. ;D

ridgers22 said:
i use it neat its thin enough and the great thing about it is its self evening but dont spray to much. always better to give it 2 coats and remeber to keep your airbrush moving :)

The fun part will be trying to buff it to a shine lol

i hate the stuff i don't use a very small amount of it when i use it as there is no need to cover the whole kit in it. unless its a wingy i guess.... ::)

It did nothing for me either spud. Put 2 cots on it and it looks the same as it did before i started. Wast of money tbh I will get some real clear coat stuff.

On a side note i am doing some testing with pva glue will let you know the out come of that.

PVA works really well. You dont get a deep shine but its also not flat. Sort of in the middle. It looks really good and its cheap :) I will do some more testing over the coming weeks to see if i can get it to shine more.

Latest posts

Back