Please Read!

I still deal with depression and anxiety as others might as well. With myself I great help from a therapist, psychiatrist, friends & family, and all of you.

I know I may, and others may not rid ourselves completely of our demons. I wish I could rid these demons from everyone.
Since I cannot I can urge others to please, please seek help.

This is something I feel strongly about and decided to post it here to let our brothers know we are another avenue for help and here for each other.

I hope this topic is not out of line for this site.

Wives are great. Mine too knows me better than I know myself.

What are some kits you like to build?
As Pantherman stated we have a group, and we are always looking for others to join in. We put out kit ideas and settle on one.
We would love to have you join in.
I'm hoping Santa will drop off a kit or two.

Thanks, again, brother for sharing.

What about a submarine? Any genre. If someone wants to build a Civil War type or WW I or if someone wants to build an Ohio class for their build.

Right now my first build is the Tamiya Churchill Mk.VII. I'm about halfway done. Just taking my time and learning. I've looked at a couple other kits and think I'm sticking with military kits (tanks, planes, subs, helis etc.). Hell yea, I'd love to join the group.

Right now my first build is the Tamiya Churchill Mk.VII. I'm about halfway done. Just taking my time and learning. I've looked at a couple other kits and think I'm sticking with military kits (tanks, planes, subs, helis etc.). Hell yea, I'd love to join the group.
More than welcome, the more the merrier. Pantherman

I still deal with depression and anxiety as others might as well. With myself I great help from a therapist, psychiatrist, friends & family, and all of you.

I know I may, and others may not rid ourselves completely of our demons. I wish I could rid these demons from everyone.
Since I cannot I can urge others to please, please seek help.

This is something I feel strongly about and decided to post it here to let our brothers know we are another avenue for help and here for each other.

I hope this topic is not out of line for this site.

Like you, I still deal with depression and anxiety. My biggest struggle is the anxiety when I'm in a crowded place or stuck in traffic. My brain is always looking for an out and if I don't have/see one I start getting antsy. The anxiety has stopped me from attending concert festivals and sporting events in the past.

This past year I made myself attend a few college games and felt good. Little bit of anxiety, but using some things I've learned with how to reduce it, I actually had a great time with my youngest son. Best part was watching him enjoy himself, especially being 16 and his head constantly turning and looking at all the college girls walking around. Guess next year I shouldn't purchase season tickets next to the student section. LOL.

Like you, I still deal with depression and anxiety. My biggest struggle is the anxiety when I'm in a crowded place or stuck in traffic. My brain is always looking for an out and if I don't have/see one I start getting antsy. The anxiety has stopped me from attending concert festivals and sporting events in the past.

This past year I made myself attend a few college games and felt good. Little bit of anxiety, but using some things I've learned with how to reduce it, I actually had a great time with my youngest son. Best part was watching him enjoy himself, especially being 16 and his head constantly turning and looking at all the college girls walking around. Guess next year I shouldn't purchase season tickets next to the student section. LOL.
LOL. lots of cuties walking around, like a puppy in the butcher shop.
Which college? I really enjoy college ball over pro ball. In my opinion college ball just has so much energy and spirit.
My wife got her bachelors and masters at Texas A&M. I'm at Sam Houston State University, but all online. My first go round was in Arkansas.

Whrn I got out of the hospital, in October, my wife wanted to meet our youngest at Chick-Fil-A, I thought it would be fun. NOPE! That was the worst.
I haven't really ventured through large crowds since that day. I know, eventually, it will get better.
One day at a time.

LOL. lots of cuties walking around, like a puppy in the butcher shop.
Which college? I really enjoy college ball over pro ball. In my opinion college ball just has so much energy and spirit.
My wife got her bachelors and masters at Texas A&M. I'm at Sam Houston State University, but all online. My first go round was in Arkansas.

Whrn I got out of the hospital, in October, my wife wanted to meet our youngest at Chick-Fil-A, I thought it would be fun. NOPE! That was the worst.
I haven't really ventured through large crowds since that day. I know, eventually, it will get better.
One day at a time.

UF. I'm a born and raised Gator. This past year I pulled trigger on season tickets to get myself out of my comfort zone.

Cuties isn't even the word. I told my wife, if we had a daughter and they ever dressed as skimpy as some of the ones we saw, she would get a serious ass beating. Skirts so short that if the wind blew just right you would see everything. But, of course he was in hog heaven.

UF. I'm a born and raised Gator. This past year I pulled trigger on season tickets to get myself out of my comfort zone.

Cuties isn't even the word. I told my wife, if we had a daughter and they ever dressed as skimpy as some of the ones we saw, she would get a serious ass beating. Skirts so short that if the wind blew just right you would see everything. But, of course he was in hog heaven.
I have 2 daughters. The youngest is all tomboy now worries there. But the oldest... I had problems. Wearing shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out‽ No ma'am. Get upstairs and change.
I swear if I could I put her in a suit of armor. She just turned 20 and now she is an adult and her wardrobe has toned down.

They're cuties when they are not yours, but each one of those young ladies may have a father like you and me.

My wife's university did awful this year, Texas A & M.
Now I'm rooting for UT in the final 4.
I watched the Georgia/Alabama game. That was a good game.
I like UF, they just need to stop killing alligators to make Gatorade. Lol good school and good team too.
It seems attending large event like a college game would be my ultimate test.
I'm glad it's working for you. Im just not quite there just yet.
It takes time, brother. We'll get there.

I have 2 daughters. The youngest is all tomboy now worries there. But the oldest... I had problems. Wearing shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out‽ No ma'am. Get upstairs and change.
I swear if I could I put her in a suit of armor. She just turned 20 and now she is an adult and her wardrobe has toned down.

They're cuties when they are not yours, but each one of those young ladies may have a father like you and me.

My wife's university did awful this year, Texas A & M.
Now I'm rooting for UT in the final 4.
I watched the Georgia/Alabama game. That was a good game.
I like UF, they just need to stop killing alligators to make Gatorade. Lol good school and good team too.
It seems attending large event like a college game would be my ultimate test.
I'm glad it's working for you. Im just not quite there just yet.
It takes time, brother. We'll get there.

Man I feel for you. When my wife was pregnant with our youngest she was high risk and had to have an ultrasound every week. Every time we went in the lady doing the ultrasound knew she had to check and make sure his peanut was still there. I even told her OB during delivery that if he came out without that peanut, she needed to put him back in because he obviously isn't done cooking.

I fully agree. If their fathers were in town I seriously doubt they'd be dressing like that. We have taught our boys to treat girls with respect no matter how they dress or act.

Jimbo sure didn't work out like A&M thought. Now he gets to sit at home collecting that $100M. We are sure in the wrong line of work. I hate to say it, but I'm pulling for Bama.

It is a test for sure. First game was nerve wracking. I almost backed out walking into stadium. It definitely takes time and you will get there. If you're ever down this way during a season, I'd be glad for you to come along. Maybe it might be good to go with someone that has the same fear/phobia/whatever you want to call it.

Man I feel for you. When my wife was pregnant with our youngest she was high risk and had to have an ultrasound every week. Every time we went in the lady doing the ultrasound knew she had to check and make sure his peanut was still there. I even told her OB during delivery that if he came out without that peanut, she needed to put him back in because he obviously isn't done cooking.

I fully agree. If their fathers were in town I seriously doubt they'd be dressing like that. We have taught our boys to treat girls with respect no matter how they dress or act.

Jimbo sure didn't work out like A&M thought. Now he gets to sit at home collecting that $100M. We are sure in the wrong line of work. I hate to say it, but I'm pulling for Bama.

It is a test for sure. First game was nerve wracking. I almost backed out walking into stadium. It definitely takes time and you will get there. If you're ever down this way during a season, I'd be glad for you to come along. Maybe it might be good to go with someone that has the same fear/phobia/whatever you want to call it.
I'm sure happy you and your wife had healthy boys.
I was taught the same thing about holding women in the highest of respect. Women are a precious gift, and need and deserve respect.
I feel Jimbo was a mistake from day 1. However, I think next season will be an about-face. A&M has made a lot of key picks for the players on the upcoming season. It should be interesting to watch.
I've gone back to college. I'm going to SHSU (Sam Houston State University) in Huntsville, Texas, and the football team did very well!
But, my main-line team is Auburn, and the college of engineering at Auburn holds my family's last name, so thats kind of cool in itself. https://www.eng.auburn.edu/
Going to a Gator game sounds like fun, thank you for the invite.
Having similar issues and someone to chat with makes it a less obtrusive topic. It's always nice to talk to someone with like issues.
I'm just a chat away.

Gary

Latest posts

Back