My MPC Falcon

Guys, here are some close up detail Pix..

More on the Cockpit..Ive added details, again per the five footer,I have the Cockpit interior based off of The five foot Miniature and not the studio set.
Close up detail on the docking ring..
Upper quad laser Cannon, with scratch -built details, once again per the 5' Miniature..
Rear engine deck exhaust screens..still going to work on this area..

100_2154.jpg

100_2157.jpg

100_2158.jpg

100_2155.jpg

Sweet! Love the chipping around the cockpit 8) So are we calling this done???

merseajohn said:
Sweet! Love the chipping around the cockpit 8) So are we calling this done???

Thank you Sir!

I still need to do the "engines"..The lights.
That will be the only area of my Falcon that lights up..Per the 5' Miniature. Even though the Miniatures Cockpit had a red and green LED in it, It never looks lit up to me in any of the Star Wars footage.

My engine will not have the Grill work included for the special editions..Just the frosted clear plastic.

Thank you guys!!! Thanky you very much indeed!

Currently working on the landing gear.......will post pix when I have something worthwhile to show.

I'm still undecided whether to have mine landed or in flight, can't wait to see what you've come up with

j

Jaitea said:
I'm still undecided whether to have mine landed or in flight, can't wait to see what you've come up with

j

LOL!!!
To be honest my friend..neither can I!! But I have already invested a lot of time into the gear, so I figured I should at least have a look see!!

I can't figure out if I want to display this in Flight or with the landing gear down??????:doh

I built the landing gear anyway...

100_2179.jpg

100_2178.jpg

100_2172.jpg

Latest posts

Back