My first YouTube hater.....

Grendels

Well it was only a matter of time, but I got myself a YouTube hater posting nasty comments on my spray booth videos.......

What do you think I should do:

Ignore
Block

John

i think he will shut up now, if not, he is obviously a Internet troll, i suggest block him ;)

After reading the comments, I'd say block him and be done with it. Trolls like that aren't worth the aggravation

Quaralane said:
After reading the comments, I'd say block him and be done with it. Trolls like that aren't worth the aggravation

what he said, he is just a troll, not worth the effort, i would also suggest blocking him.

I did some thinking about this while I did some yard work. I came to the conclusion that I should just ignore him. People like that are looking for the feedback we give them when we try to defend the video, post or other such thing. So if we ignore them they go on looking for other victims to feed their egos. So if all of you don't mind, lets just drop it and go on with our lives. I have better things to do than deal with him.

Now if I had just thought it out before posting..... ::)

Jingles said:
These people feed on drama. They need conflict and replies just give them ammunition. Ignore them and they go away, and their comments slide slowly down the page and disappear.

End of problem.

Jingles.
yep, thats pritty much what everyone has been saying, i said it too, arguing with him anymore is as you said, is going to fuel the fire.

@everyone
now im not trying to be grumpy mr gool, but Grendels asked to drop the subject, with all due respect to everyone, i think its time to do so, forget it, let it slide.... thats all im saying, let it slide.... not trying to be rude :) just saing... lets drop the subject k

thanks guys ;D

Ace: I don't mind more post on this thread. It is a good exercise and a good learning experience in how to handle flamers and haters on the web. I just want it dropped on YouTube.

I don't think the thread needs to be locked down. We can all learn from this.

That was great :D.....DeStorm is a talented guy.
I'm subscribed to his channel.

Latest posts

Back