My Finished and Unfinished Armour Projects.

Captain Caveman III

"Captain Caveman"!
First some going projects.
MY ABV-Assault Breacher Vehicle as seen in afghanistan. It's a Monster Mine Clearing tank.
ABV_Project-187.jpg

ABV_Project-191.jpg

An this is my most strongest build ever. An Israeli (IDF) Merkava Mk. IIID w/PSP-Protective System Pod.
Merkava-Mk_3D-ProjectIDF-IsA-90.jpg

Some say this one is one of my best. it's a WWII German Sd.Kfz 11 Munitionsschlepper I Ausf B.
FinishedProjects-A1.jpg

Some great work there buddy . I look forward to seeing more :)

Chris.

I have tryed to post more but this site timed me out and I have lost all the photos and info. So I'll try back later. I see you have to be a quick poster here or you get timed out. An once you get timed out, :eek: you have to go through re-logging in again.

So I'll try later.
Vince .....

when you log on tic the box that says keep me loged in

Yep fully Sir. here's some more of my old progress work. Oh let me point this out that the turrer and every thing on the M1s hull is scratchbuild.
ABV_Project-8.jpg

ABV_Project-16.jpg

ABV_Project-21.jpg

ABV_Project-98.jpg

ABV_Project-86.jpg

ABV_Project-75.jpg

Ha Ha you like that, the turret on the Merkava is scratch built as well. It's not resin. MY intrest in israeli armour came from a femail love intrest. Through her I built a love of IDF armour.
Merkava_Mk-3D_Build-21.jpg

Merkava_Mk-3D_Build-25.jpg

z-Z_Mk-3_Stage_Two-93.jpg

Bally armor:
z-Z_Mk-3_Stage_Two-81.jpg

Open rear stowage hatch and updated stowage bens. I tell you there are no Academy Mk. III kits with the rear hach opend. You can get an Academy Mk. II that has a open rear hatch, but not the Mk III or IV.
z-Z_Mk-3_Stage_Two-105.jpg

Wow,

Vince, truly: you must be either another Dalai Lama or a Shaolin Monk of the scratchbuilding.

Don´t know what so say... ??? no, again: that building belongs to another existence level.

Cheers, Vince :)
RG

Thanks "Texaslobo,Quaralane, TRM,Beobachtungsbereich,iraqiwildman and Jelly" Guys I just try my best to have fun and pass on tips and tricks when I build. Here's a small tip for to day. Do a fill recearch no mater how long it take. To better build the vehicle you want to build. If you can't find andy info or photo on that subject. Ask some, a club member and hobby friend., Like the ones in here.
Some time's you may need to join a new forum to ask for help. I do from time to time.

As for me I joined SMA to pass on any hints and tips. AN show off my style of Modeling. ;D Well any way here's a project I had to stop working on, for a lack of research materials. It's an IDF Heavy APC called the Namera or Namer. It's based on a Merkava Mk. IV chassis.
IDF_Namera_APC-3.jpg

Namera-TPV-3.jpg

Namera-Heavy-IFV-MkIV-22.jpg

Namera-Heavy-IFV-MkIV-45.jpg

Latest posts

Back