My built collection

thegreatpumpkin

Hi Guys,
Call it spring cleaning, but I've been kicking around the idea of re-arranging my built model collection. The collection's home is in my dining room, specifically in the china cabinet and a show case from a now-closed hobby shop. My very understanding wife likes it that way as is protects and displays my models safely and makes for nice decor. Anyway, last night I took EVERYTHING out of the cabinets, lined 'em up chronologically, made some repairs and rearranged the whole mess. Here's what they looked like all together:

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

collection3.jpg

collection4.jpg

Like many of us, my "hobby" started as a kid. Now, 25+ years later, I'm still building (I took a break from building in college, but still bought kits and books) and from the looks of it, I think I'm going to need to live to be about 248 to finish everything I've got!
Regards,
Georg

Atomicdog

STAY IN THE RACE!
You must like tanks ::) LoL..Just kidding. Very nice collection and you must have a very nice wife, too! WoW! My wife will kill me if I had that many. :D Very nice, I may have to build a tank now. Take care! ;)

I

Ialarmu

They all look impressive, might be really cool if we had some close up stills individually.........probably would take a whole weekend though.

Latest posts