Musicians post

RocketSilo

I know there are at least a few guitar players on here.
I used to gig extensively in the 80s and 90s, these days I play as a hobby.
musicians enjoy seeing others gear, so here's a few of my current axe's.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ill post some pics later. I used to have a Fender Geddy Lee signature Jazz Bass, black with the white pickguard, miss that bass alot. I currently use a Schecter Diamond Series 5 string with active pickups. I have a band with some old hs buddies, we play for fun mainly, if we get gig once in a while, thats fine. We enjoy making music thats all.

Might as well get in on this.

What you see is the other side of my loft - this is what I was working last fall. Building acoustic panels etc...it's finished now but I don't have new pics. This space will soon be dedicated to SMA.
I have most of this gear for sale. Goona keep the computer and a mic for SMA voice overs. Sold the Roland RD700 Piano already - had to buyout my lease on the car.....stupid lease.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

01.jpg

02.jpg

b2.jpeg

kit.jpeg

Either they've changed their cups, or that isn't what I thought I would see...

for shame.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gas station coffee. Don't tell anyone but I don't really LOVE Tim Hortons all that much - too much like a syrup.

Mmmmm.....syrrrrrup.

Scott, what guitar is that , the natural finished one ?..it looks sweet !

also, do you have any music online to share ?

That's a Godin guitar. Made in Quebec, Canada.

I set all this up wanting to do some recording but haven't finished anything. I have decided to focus all of my 'extra curricular' time to SMA so I'm selling alot of this stuff off.

So I don't have anything that I've produced to share however...

My brother in law is a french country singer. That scene is big around here. I've tracked piano on his last 3 albums. Here's a couple piano breaks:

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/rheal.mp3

I gigged the local country music scene for quite a while - as much rock and blues as I could too - just not a big scene around here and country paid better.

Scott Girvan said:
Gas station coffee. Don't tell anyone but I don't really LOVE Tim Hortons all that much - too much like a syrup.

Mmmmm.....syrrrrrup.

So...

you prefer petrol flavoring?

lol

*but I know what you mean, we have dunkin' donuts here and if you aren't specific you get sugar flavored milk with a bit of a coffee smell

Scott>
I gigged the local country music scene for quite a while - as much rock and blues as I could too - just not a big scene around here and country paid better.

Heh heh ,, yeah I know how that is ...country is kinda popular where I live too ... in fact you have to like it to live where I do... just look at my profile/location ...!

Latest posts

Back