Models Of a Different Type

Bomber Boy

Static Grass Is The Sh!^
Hey Fellas, I have not been here in a while, as I have started a new business I have not had much time for plastic model building. I have however been building Model numbers for my new venture into Speaker Design and Sound Engineering. The premiss of my company's name and products started with my model building and LOVE of WWII aircraft, so I feel comfortable with sharing it with you in this Forum. The name of my company is "Sound Bomb Speakers" and came about since I first built subs that have two 15" cones that face each other and the sound hits you in the chest like a BOMB of Sound, these earned the Model No. B-17 after my Favorite Bomber of WWII ( my model with 18" will be the B-29 and smaller such as 12"/ B-25 and so on). After building these I could not let it go so I built my own Mains with two 12" cones and gave them the model no. of P-38 (mains are of the fighter designation) since the P-38 has the twin boom and all. Since i wanted to separate my mids and my highs I built the F117 Stealth Tweeters. In the future as most bands and DJs use a single 15" with built in tweeters for their mains, they will be the P-51s. Alas all speaker come with REMOVE BEFORE FIGHT tags covering all open ports. So now that you get the direction in which I'm heading lets take a look at my concepts and Finished/almost finished products.

First my Logo
sound-bomb-plaque.jpg

Now my B-17 build and final
sp2-1.jpg
sp4-1.jpg
sp11-1.jpg
photo-2.jpg
Now some of the P-38 with concept for Grills
p-382.jpg
P-38Mockupcopy.jpg
Sound-Bomb-Grill-P-38-21.jpg
P-38-Final-Grill.jpg
and close to done with the F-117 Stealth Tweeters
P-385.jpg
and Finally the concept for the P-51's
P-51-Grill-Final-1.jpg
P-51-Grill-Final.jpg

I hope this is appropriate Here and you enjoyed it.
James

Latest posts

Back