MMK's (DORA) on the run

mariosmodelkits

Whats up guys, thought i would share my progress on on my latest mak kit the (DORA) is one of my favorite stral kits hope you dig my progress and more pics to come now back to modeling.

Yeh like Solander, I like that color scheme you chose. Very unlike the redundant drab military colors they usually wear.

Awesome, love those Ma.K. kits! Loads of details you put into that paint job, very good work mario. Looks like that thing would be uncomfortable to wear/pilot! ;D

Love it! I must pick one of these kits up one day, wheres the best place to get them?

Thanks alot guys for the cool feed back.

merseajohn- best place to get mak would be hlj.com they have the best selection or amiami.com. This suit that im working on is a modelkastin kit which is hard and pretty expensive to get a hold of it has been discontinued for quite some time now but there are some awesome kits avail right now.

Awesome work Mario. Great paint, I love your color choices! The butts and MT pack of cigs is a neat touch. Another beauty dood.

Feel free to post WIPs here when you have time. Love to see your process.

Heya Scott, thanks bro im glad you dig it ;). Will do with the wips, i need to start taking more pics and sharing my progress alil more but when im on im on then next thing you know its done, but on my next build i will try and give some wip pics. thx again for your support scott you guys always make me feel like a part of your forum until next time peaceeeee.

Mario

Superb job with this Mario. Any WIPs are always really fascinating and incredibly helpful to us noobs, so if you find the time, just snap a few shots, film some movies, whatever you feel like. Any info that you can convey while building is always going to help someone out there.

Latest posts

Back