Mercury 9

Thanks!

Igard said:
Very interesting results with the masking fluid.

Fantastic work on the base!

The more videos, the better. If you have the time to edit and upload them, we'll find the time to watch them. :)

I will see what I can do, but I estimate that I still have about 20 hours of work left on this project and I only have 5 days left, so I might not upload a thing until Sunday.

Just a few photos to show what I have been doing:

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG

The fork lift is an actual model kit, 4 pieces.....

You know photos are almost as good!

Looks great and so teeny. Very nice job on the paint work, lots of various shades. And you're almost there too!

Awesome, G!
The 3D interior of the control center would definitely add a lot to the decal-interior imho.

That’s a great build man :) I hope you will finish it in time because it will be something :)

Ive been watching your youtube builds for over a year maybe 2ish.. I am amazed with the work you do for a livingthat you have time to bust out these great builds.

Nnnnooooooooooo!

Sorry to hear it.
But am still looking forward to seeing your mastery of the subject.
;D

Sorry you didn't finish it in time John. :'( I can guarantee two things: 1. The project will be completed. 2. It will be super wicked. Love all the detail and lighting you did with this. You will kick butt at your local hobby shop contest. Go get'em John!!!

well it sucks big time that it dint make it in because it would have been hard to beat in teh dio section i think,

CTspeedshop said:
Sorry you didn't finish it in time John. :'( I can guarantee two things: 1. The project will be completed. 2. It will be super wicked. Love all the detail and lighting you did with this. You will kick butt at your local hobby shop contest. Go get'em John!!!

I totally concur!
You'll have to make a video with the ribbons you score from the LHS show!!!!
;D ;D ;D

Ach! You gave it a great shot. Sorry to hear this Grendels. At least this way you can take your time and do what you want to with it.

And your local contest won't know what hit them methinks! :)

Like I said on Youtube,
Very sorry you didn't get her done. VERY glad you'll still be finishing her up

Sorry to hear you could not finish your build in time, I understand because I ran out of time myself for both of my entries. Your diorama is awesome. The work and skill your put into this project is astronomical. I am looking forward to seeing it all completed and lit. Thanks for making your videos and taking the time explain your lighting details. I learned much from your techniques.

Latest posts

Back