Meng king Tiger + Interior kit

Have decided that this will be my xmas build. We lucky construction managers get 2 weeks off.

Got a feeling it will take far longer but can't wait to start it.
Pantherman
View attachment 109886View attachment 109887
Have decided that this will be my xmas build. We lucky construction managers get 2 weeks off.

Got a feeling it will take far longer but can't wait to start it.
Pantherman
View attachment 109886View attachment 109887
I started this kit last winter. It was my first build coming back into the hobby after a very long time. As with all my models, they get put away once the nice weather settles in. I have back surgery first week of January and think I will pull out the kit. I have to say, switching back and fourth between two sets of instructions is daunting. I've made a number of mistakes, some I could repair, others not. I recently bought the crew members also for this kit, as well as the individual track links and feel this kit is going to get me through many winters. Enjoy!

I started this kit last winter. It was my first build coming back into the hobby after a very long time. As with all my models, they get put away once the nice weather settles in. I have back surgery first week of January and think I will pull out the kit. I have to say, switching back and fourth between two sets of instructions is daunting. I've made a number of mistakes, some I could repair, others not. I recently bought the crew members also for this kit, as well as the individual track links and feel this kit is going to get me through many winters. Enjoy!
I have been mainly using the interior instructions and just referring back to the main build instructions on and off. So far, it's been working. Famous Last word's I think.....
You will have to post some pics of your build so I can see if I'm heading in the right direction. Pantherman

I have been mainly using the interior instructions and just referring back to the main build instructions on and off. So far, it's been working. Famous Last word's I think.....
You will have to post some pics of your build so I can see if I'm heading in the right direction. Pantherman
Got a fair bit done today. Happy with the kit so far. Just got a little paint touching in to do. Pantherman
20231221_191103.jpg20231221_191134.jpg20231221_191234.jpg20231222_195659.jpg20231222_195706.jpg20231222_195714.jpg20231222_195730.jpg

Thanks, it's hard to believe that so far it's almost 250 parts and I really haven't started on the main build, just the interior. Great fun though. Pantherman
So decided to make a start on the shell's, all 55 of them !! Dry fitting of the outer hull and hull top assembly just to make sure that will fit.
Going to have a go at the radio later. Pantherman

20231226_175858.jpg

Latest posts

Back