M-26 Tractor & M15-A1 Trailer

Chiefpettyofficer

...we all are victims of Shermans march to the sea
I need your help for this project:

I got this M-26 Tactor without instructions. Does any one have the same kit to copy those instructions for me?

Thanks for regarding

[attachment deleted by admin]

I"m sure you've tried a google search....should be something online somewhere??

Scott Girvan said:
I"m sure you've tried a google search....should be something online somewhere??

No, nothing. Just some pictures of the Box and some variants. Nothing more :mad:

Oh man that is a dog of a kit!

If anyone has Shep Paines book on building military vehicles he used one of these to build a dragon wagon long before the Tamiya version came out. He pretty much had to scratch build the whole thing as none of the parts were really usable. He described the box art as fantastic but thats where it ended. The wheels are way to small, whole assemblys are missing and I remember him saying that it was like the designers made up stuff too.

Trying to use the Tamiya instructions probably won't help. This kit is so primitive compared to the Tamiya offering. Looking at them will just make you realize how bad it is.

You would be better off keeping it in the box as it probably has some value as a collectors item.

Sure build it for fun, just don't expect much from it.

Heres is a thread from another forum about it...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47208/thread/1111400355/Peerless+Max%27s+Dragon+Wagon+and+trailer

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I know Shep Paines "Road to Damaskus"- Diorama. A awsome work. I never thought that he used this kit.

I got this Kit very cheap and some tyres and the Instructions missing. At least this is not a big problem, because it will came along with an APC from Aliens II movie, so it gets a Sci-Fi shape. Using the Instructions would make it just a bit easier to assemble the main parts.
I guess after all modifications it would not look very accurate :D

Latest posts

Back