Long tom m59 155 mm howirtzer

mario50

I AM PROUD TO HAVE DO WHAT OTHER REFUSED TO DO
Some time ago , i mean some year sgo i builded a Gun Long Tom , that happened before the furius wife in one moment of crazy destroyd all my 200 models i done since i was boy,(action was a retaliation Rubbishing her parfume and clothes and devorcing her havvy retaliation) now i got the Tom Tom again and from AFV club , but i m wondering if the one i did before was TAMYA because i did not know AFV in the 70s, and i had the bad surprise in the box is the assembly instructions , but in the bucklet it is not the spur that indicate the position of the varius elements, so after a surgery in my right eye , and till i will be recovery, my sight is not so well, and how i can see properly the position in the spur?
do AFV club have one web site where i can ask?
mario

I have built the 8" variant of that... and have the 155mm Long Tom The lower assembly is the Same !

what is your question...?

I realize there is a language barrier here... so Take your time... I'll see if I can Help you !

Keep it just Model base.... no need to talk about the wife or surgery ! keep it in the Scale model Realm and I'll see if I can offer you help ! even pictures if needed !

Take care till then !

Norm.

If u refer to me as language barrier , i can send you my request in another language just trell which one you speack betaween Italian and Arabic
My question is very simple i asked if does exit also the same kit in TAMIYA and i asked some one Know why it is not the element dispositions in the intructions nothing else
so sorry for disturbing you whith the laguage barrier i will find my answer some place else
have good time

Ok!

First off, I will offer you my sincere apologies! We seem to have started on a wrong path!

Second! I didn't mean to insult you when I made reference to the Language Barriere but was simply "pointing" out That You and I are not speaking English as our first language!

As for the "Long Tom" kit, No, Tamiya never released that kit, As for the second part of your question..... (About the element dispositions in the instructions)... I don't understand what you mean, sorry!

Can you elaborate? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back