Krass & Bernie V Dub Dragster?

pr8headed

Hey,

I have a CRAZY idea I would like to build the classic CARtoons Krass & Bernie V Dub dragster with the huge blown Hemi. Any ideas on kits I can cannibalize to build it from? I've found there are very few Bettle models out there and most of the rails are to long nosed. I found some MPC Zinger models which might work for wheels and maybe the Bettle body. Any ideas will be helpful I'm in no rush as there are a few other kits I wanna build first. Thanks ahead of time!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Aside from Tamiya's 1/24 Beetle there are also 1/25 like Revell. Might have to check Ebay. There are several 1/25 dragster kits out there and you can cut them down shorter.

just got done building a 1/25th dragster, its sitting right here on my shelf.... good kit except for some nasty fits. its a good start.

Well I got Revell's Tony Nancy 22 JR Roadster & Dragster kit which "should" be perfect for the front 3/4s of the model. Has anybody messed with the MPC Zingers Super Volks model? The tires on the rear look huge but looks can be decieving and the body "might" be usable. Thanks for the input!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back