KICKIN UP SOME "DUST"

MrT

Picked this up last weekend!

DSC09381.jpg

This is figure is designed for a game which focuses on the alternate timeline of "Dust". It comes semi assemblied, but there are things that need to be fixed and detailed. With that said this will be a painting excercise mainly. The figure is roughly 1/48 scale standing about 3 inches high. So it's big enough to see. I will be building the "Ludwig" which is the twin cannon version. So stick around this could be fun.

Terry

JohnSimmons said:
Cool, I'm on board for this one!

Glad to have you! I've been wanting build some of the 1/35 versions, but stopped myself when reaching the price. These are much less expensive way to get started.

Terry ;D

These models are really cool. This really is a game piece, but they are based on the 1/48 scale models. The figure is partly assembled and painted. Looking at the figure and it is poorly assembled and will need to be taken apart and fixed. Many seams and gaps. I have started the process of fixing and detailing. First I am adding some weld beads.

Terry

8811272155_cf8f29a91f.jpg

8821857360_fa60277563.jpg

8811262303_dfd7d2ca8f.jpg

8811259067_813b247375.jpg

MrT said:
JohnSimmons said:

Glad to have you! I've been wanting build some of the 1/35 versions, but stopped myself when reaching the price. These are much less expensive way to get started.

Terry ;D

did you buy them directly from the manufacturer or some place more local, they look amazing.... im gonna stick around for this build

Jimi said:
MrT said:
JohnSimmons said:

Terry ;D

did you buy them directly from the manufacturer or some place more local, they look amazing.... im gonna stick around for this build

I bought this one at a gaming store, but they are on ebay as well.

Terry

myhobbyroom said:
I am starting on a dust project. I like the subject matter, as well as the detail.

I think they are a cool mixture of WW II and science fiction. Are you doing the 1/35 scale versions?

Terry ;D

Latest posts

Back