My collection of Anti-Gravity Vehicles - (UPDATE!!!!!!)

urumomo

Ha Ha :D - I see I'm not the only one that thinks the Falke could use some stretching .

Really nice work .
Being the driver on a few of these would be probably terrifying

tenor.gif

iandrewmartin

Like WOW! Love them all. My favourite? The AMG Hornet! Followed by the Cargo Pod. I love industrial mecha. You nailed it.

unclepine

Gee...theres a theme developing here eh...? All joking aside, some VERY cool ideas here my friend, and loads of inspiration. I myself am working on some steam-punk-mad-max-star-wars-alternate-universe vehicles, and it's a ton-o-fun grabbing bits and bobs from the stash...lovely work...more please...LOL...!

Hagoth

Nice collection of creativity and imagination! Lot's of inspiration and ideas here. I remember seeing some of these as you were building them. This has put a bit of new fire under my plans to someday make my hover tank a reality.

tiking

Gee...theres a theme developing here eh...? All joking aside, some VERY cool ideas here my friend, and loads of inspiration. I myself am working on some steam-punk-mad-max-star-wars-alternate-universe vehicles, and it's a ton-o-fun grabbing bits and bobs from the stash...lovely work...more please...LOL...!

Yep! It sure is lots of fun, when there's practically, no restrictions. I got several more planned. Stay tuned.

tiking

Nice collection of creativity and imagination! Lot's of inspiration and ideas here. I remember seeing some of these as you were building them. This has put a bit of new fire under my plans to someday make my hover tank a reality.

... And I will be looking forward to seeing that AG Tank.

ssgteverett

Some really neat & well done pieces, here. Love your attention to details and the finishes, you've employed; Especially, enjoyed your take, on the SF3d Universe... Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts