Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

Yep it's been Monday all day and the L/48(V) is underway using the DML#6589 kit with zimm.

000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg
Fit has been great and if it was a cream color you would think it was a Tamiya.

I'll be back with a report tomorrow if we don't get blown away,storms on the way. ::)
Tony lee

I just took the time to get caught up on the last 4 or 5 pages of this thread and it was worth it. Awesome stuff Tony! ;D

Here we go with Number Four the DML#6397 L/70(V) Late
000_0015.jpg

000_0016.jpg

The L/70
000_0017.jpg

000_0018.jpg
The vertical cylinder between the breech block and the swivel mount is part# G-5,Dragon failed to mention it in the instructions ::)

000_0019.jpg

That's all for today,sorry
Tony lee ;D

Looking good Tony, and i supose its almost to be expected now by dragon isnt it :)

Well Roman the only one of these i've seen built lately has been the DML kit #6397 without zimm and I thought it would be of interest to build the other three that you don't see built.

From there things just progressed to a comparison group build. 8)
Happy to know you approve of the idea. :)
Thanks
Tony lee

Hey All
Road wheels ready for paint and I even worked a little work on the L/48 today. 8)
100_1303.jpg

100_1305.jpg

Can you have your cake and eat it too? ;D
Thanks
Tony lee

very nice Tony Wheels all done now just a few bits tracks and paint :)

That's one clean build it's almost a shame to paint it I know that sounds a little weird but...

John

Wow can you see all that gun when everything is closed up? Look great!

T

Are you staying afloat down there!

Can you see ALL the gun when it's all closed up you ask? Why heck NO Terry but I know it's there ;D
We were suppose to get 7.95 inches but we only got 2". More forecast for this evening and tonight though.

How about you up there?
Tony lee

did you build teh one with out the zimm already or did you start this with teh third one?

Latest posts

Back