Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

000_0004.jpg

000_0003.jpg

Friuls are the crowning jewels for AFVs ;D

Yep they're installed wrong side out to make it easier to pull those pins when fitting
the tracks.I'll turn them around when I put them back on in the end.

Thanks for looking in
Tony lee

Ufff ... this J.Pz. is getting a really impressive look, Tony...

;D I´m sure that when last weekend you were grilling bologna you had your mind almost all the time in grilling this duck ( ;D oh, how waggish am I ) Slooooo-oooo... ooowww coooo... ooo ... okkinn´
Salud / cheers, Tony ;)
RG

Sorry for not answering sooner but i've been painting the A-O.
Oh yeah Friulmodel tracks are KILLER.
http://www.rjproducts.com/
R&J is the cheapest at $37usd right now and just great people to deal with.
Just tell them the Registered Redneck recommended them to you.

Break time is over,I still have 16 road wheels to paint.
Later boys
Tony lee

Thanks Mr. John
Road wheels painted. I'll let everything dry for awhile and by the time I eat a truck load of the wife's home made Tacos and i'm able to crawl back to the bench,the tracks might get fitted before today comes to an end.

It's been another beautiful day in the Ozarks
After while children
Tony lee

TONY ,

Rock-On !! I love th shade of Dunkel ! 'Diggin th Friullies !! Great Job !!

I'm lookin forward to th weathering !!

I've been busy today trying to get this update done before the weekend,didn't realize it was Friday already.

Hurrying to get some pictured posted I forgot to check that the wheels were down on the tracks so you Floater Police go ahead and get it out of your system. ;D

000_0005.jpg

000_0006.jpg

Any how there she is
Tony lee :)

It's OK Spud. When I picked it up to place it on that plastic drawer the tracks drooped down and the teeth didn't lined up with the space between the wheels when I sat it down that's all.

You never know who's lurking in the shadows Kid :D

It's all in how you hold your tongue Mr. Brown. ;D

Tony lee

Howdy
While preping for Mondays start on the L/48 & L/70(V)s I removed all the "Do Not Use Parts" in the DML#6589 kit with zimm and goodness what a pile of spare parts box stock.

000_0010.jpg

See You Then ;D
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back