It's been almost a decade!

Fruit

WOW

haven't trolled SMA in 7+ years, and man going through all this stuff is super nostalgic

I see some familiar faces still posting on the forum and that brings a ton of joy to my heart, hopefully everyone is doing well!

just to shout into the ether and as a way of record;

I joined back in 2010, posted regularly through 2015/6, went to college, graduated, founded a start-up, sold it, got engaged (last month!), and working on my second start-up.

Second start-up involves model kits (specifically Gunpla), so I thought it'd be nice to take a trip down memory lane + grab some inspiration while working

anyways, greetings old and new members : D

WOW

haven't trolled SMA in 7+ years, and man going through all this stuff is super nostalgic

I see some familiar faces still posting on the forum and that brings a ton of joy to my heart, hopefully everyone is doing well!

just to shout into the ether and as a way of record;

I joined back in 2010, posted regularly through 2015/6, went to college, graduated, founded a start-up, sold it, got engaged (last month!), and working on my second start-up.

Second start-up involves model kits (specifically Gunpla), so I thought it'd be nice to take a trip down memory lane + grab some inspiration while working

anyways, greetings old and new members : D
Hi there. Pantherman

Welcome back to the Herd, Fruit!
Yeah, some of the old gang are still here.
Some things are the same: My USS Pennsylvania is still in drydock, for example.

Latest posts

Back