Imperial Star Destroyer 1:2256

Benjamin Arendt

Here is my Build of the Anigrand ISD. I started some weeks/month ago, but thought you might be interested in a WIP. So I deceided to show off my progress.

SAM_1575.jpg

SAM_2076.jpg

SAM_2078.jpg

SAM_2083.jpg

The Detail is really nice

SAM_2093.jpg

SAM_2104.jpg

SAM_2108.jpg

SAM_2124.jpg

SAM_2125.jpg

SAM_2148.jpg

And some playing around

SAM_2220.jpg

More to follow.

Basecolor.. a mix 1:1 with RLM76 LightBlue and White

SAM_3534.jpg

Started doing some modulations

SAM_3535.jpg

Dark Panels will follow...

Hope you enjoy.

Very nice work so far Benjamin, I've come so close to picking this up on ebay. Just cant justify the price when there's so much to be payed for outside the model world lol. It's on my bucket list though!

I have one of these in my stash and am just holding off of building it until I develop some more overall skills. This is coming along very nicely.

Its no longer available as it was hit by George Lucas C&A. Thats for the Star Wars Stuff. They have had a 1/144 Falcon and some other stuff like the Mon Calamari MC80 and the Nebulon B Fregate.

For the program see here: http://www.anigrand.com/

Gorgeous work so far.
And having that Venator for scale shows just how frigging HUGE these things are

Looking good, especially the lighting

This is one of those holy grail models for me. I'd love to get one (if you could even find one at a reasonable price) All the ones I have seen have been well over $500 which is a bit steep for me at this point

Benjamin Arendt said:
Its no longer available as it was hit by George Lucas C&A. Thats for the Star Wars Stuff. They have had a 1/144 Falcon and some other stuff like the Mon Calamari MC80 and the Nebulon B Fregate.

For the program see here: http://www.anigrand.com/

Ah, thanks for the Link. I will them all :)
Grüezi in die Schweiz :)

Really great build! Man this looks so huge!! Just as a Star Destroyer should be. Excellent work with the lighting too.

Man I have to find the garbanzo beans to build mine. Just sitting there with that Mon Calamari cruiser and a SS X-wing. Come to think of it....I still have to finish my 1/35 scale Pro Shop X-wing. Oh' my head hurts.

Latest posts

Back