Im moving

tigrazor

audentes fortuna iuvat.
Hi folks,

Bob Dylan sung one day "The Times Theyre A-Changing.". And hes right - my flat here in the very heart of Saxony will be past and gone at the end of October. Im moving slightly north to Leipzig city and will share even more time with my beloved SWMBO.

:D

After 1,5 years its really about the time, plus I have a new job there - so thats the perfect time to do it. Furthermore, the very talented modellers of PMC Leipzig are just a stonethrow away from her home (1 km that is!). :D . She also promised me that her actual guest room will be rebuild as my personal modelling mancave.

WO-HOOOH!

But that means that there will be less time for my favourite hobby (next to her of course). But such is life - please dont wonder when Im dropping in here not as often as I used to do.

"Ill be back"

[A. Schwarzenegger]

:-*

I went through it earlier in the year and also wish you both luck and as little damage to the builds as possible.
Once you are moved there is the pure joy and utter frustration of setting up a new workbench/cave that if you have it just right after 6 months you will be doing very well :)

Im currently in the middle of moving. Moving built models is so nerve racking.

Latest posts

Back