Moving day fast approaching.....

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Packed up 90% of my cave.... Kind of depressing once I see it all in one box. That one box however turned into many boxes after I sorted out my stash.
photo_zps18fedda0.jpg
image_zpscff623f2.jpg

Here's my pile of stuff I have to drive back myself. Since the moving company will move anything that's flammable or paints or solvents and I don't want them to move my expensive kits.
image_zpsccfe98a6.jpg

3 weeks if hard work ahead, cleaning and prepping for the movers to cart away our belongings.

You would be correct, all original, collector's condition, all matching serial # Russian Mosin Nagant. It's a beautiful piece. Well worth the $50 bucks I paid for it ! Needs a recrown of the barrel, and perhaps a better bolt, which I plan on getting some work done to it from RockSolidIndustries. So a better bolt handle, bedding the stock an perhaps a new trigger group would round it out. Will make for a great hunting rifle. Bolt Action under 8 rounds is all we can use to hunt in PA ( my area )

Oh man! I hate moving! I've had to relocate 5 times in the past 5 years. It can be really exciting setting up a new man cave and also really frustrating. Good luck to you!

TBadger said:
You would be correct, all original, collector's condition, all matching serial # Russian Mosin Nagant. It's a beautiful piece. Well worth the $50 bucks I paid for it ! Needs a recrown of the barrel, and perhaps a better bolt, which I plan on getting some work done to it from RockSolidIndustries. So a better bolt handle, bedding the stock an perhaps a new trigger group would round it out. Will make for a great hunting rifle. Bolt Action under 8 rounds is all we can use to hunt in PA ( my area )

I bet you still get sub MOA.

Yeah good luck, a lot of nice stuff you have there! And expensive (Falcon ;D) I'm hopefully moving soon too, no more cold nights in the shed :)

Now it's just the hunt for a house. Living with our parents is not the ideal situation. They insist we try to rent, but why would I spend over$1000/month for a small flat that does not allow pets versus a rather large house that I can actually invest in for only $650/ month?? It's a buyer's market here

12 days !!! Unfortunately, I wont be "Owning" a home for over a year because of having to save up some down payment capital.....so I'll be stuck in a 1 year lease. Renting is EXPENSIVE ! Who knows, maybe we'll find a place cheap enough to qualify when the time comes :) I'm just excited to start work and prove myself so I can make $28/hr vs. $17/hr.

24 Hours from now i'll be on the road home to PA. I'm prob going to be even more MIA thatn I have been the past few weeks, but never fear ! I will return :) Good Luck to all the BSC Contestants as well. I'm going to MAKE time if I have to to make sure to submit all of my photos and vote vote vote on the entries.

Talk to Everyone Soon !!!!!!

Awe man, welcome back to the beautiful state PA. Nothing like the fall here. Good luck and Godspeed with the move. By the way super jealous of that 1/72 FM falcon I spy in the pic ;D

In PA, just signed the lease on the new place, house gets delivered on the 5th and of course I'm sitting on the floor typing this from my computer which happens to be the only item in the house. Feels good to be back in PA, that's for sure. I'll have to post some pics once I figure out where and how to set up my workshop :)

Latest posts

Back