Honda!

Thank you. Since Scott extended the deadline, I have not been rushing this one. It will be finished today however. I will have some photos later tonight or tomorrow.

As promised, here are a few photos:

Rear bumper it is not a good photo, but the spot where the tail lights go has been given the Alclad chrome treatment.

IMG_1410.jpg

Passenger compartment, the seats are not glued in yet:

IMG_1417.jpg

Instrument panel:

IMG_1420.jpg

Passenger compartment glued down, just missing the seats and a bit of clean up paint:

IMG_1427.jpg

Pity you scrapped the lighting... I'm sure after the contest is over you'll end up putting it all in there afterward! Love the work you've done on it so far. My Ecto didn't have much detail at all. That engine is off the hook... but what happened to the spark plug wires? I'm sure you probably just haven't gotten around to them yet. Love the way it looks so far bro. You really do some excellent work and I'm proud to call you a friend!

Quaralane said:
--nods--
Instrument panel fix looks good

Thanks!

LrdSatyr8 said:
Pity you scrapped the lighting... I'm sure after the contest is over you'll end up putting it all in there afterward! Love the work you've done on it so far. My Ecto didn't have much detail at all. That engine is off the hook... but what happened to the spark plug wires? I'm sure you probably just haven't gotten around to them yet. Love the way it looks so far bro. You really do some excellent work and I'm proud to call you a friend!

The spark plug wires are there, you just need to look at earlier photos to see them. Here is one photo of it before I finished up the engine:

IMG_1397.jpg

I am about to go up stairs, put on the Optivisor and look over the interior to make sure everything looks good.

That is some engine build up, looks like its too dangerous to put your hand in there!

J

Awesome! Love all that business of the engine area - it makes it look incredibly realistic.
Thumbs up!

Now I see the spark plugs... that's an awesome idea with the shrink tubing... gonna have to try that sometime! Looking good my friend... can't wait to see this puppy complete!

Thanks! I should have this one done on Friday. Since the contest got delayed a week, I slowed down and fixed a few bits that were bothering me.

Can I come to the birthday party? ;D
Seriously - Nice work, man! I can't wait to see it finished!
Cheers,
Guido

Tailor said:
Cheers,
Guido

I know right... I want to bounce in the bouncy castle sooooooooooooooo bad!! :)

Tailor said:
Cheers,
Guido

I will send you an invite next year!

LrdSatyr8 said:
Tailor said:
Cheers,
Guido

I know right... I want to bounce in the bouncy castle sooooooooooooooo bad!! :)

Here you go, I did it for you:

Bounce house fun!

Your a wild and crazy man! :) But bounce by proxy just don't feel the same way! LOL At least you had fun and we all know you got that bouncy castle for yourself... Bebe just was a really good excuse! :)

Latest posts

Back