Homicide at ECH

Elm City Hobbies

FROSTY IS DEAD!

The business owner awoke to find the remains of one Mr. Frosty the Snowman, that had been brutally murdered sometime during the night.

Police are looking for one Mr. Jack Frost for questioning in the connection with the homicide.

Forensic teams are on site to determine the cause of death, initial findings indicate blunt force trauma to the head, however the business owner reports hearing a loud wind like noise, which leads investigators to foul play and the search for the perpetrator. An arrest warrant has been issued for Jack Frost, but the public is urged to stay indoors, as Mr. Frost is deemed to be armed and dangerous with high winds and blowing snow.

IMG_7514-vi.jpg

IMG_7515-vi.jpg

Think yourself lucky ...if you lived over here it would be gone ;D :p

Chris.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. I almost puked when I saw the actual crime scene photos. It's hard to stomach images like that. You should get someone in to clean that up before the kids see it.

Really makes you wonder what this world is coming to. :-[

Police believe Jack Frost has struck again. One of Frosty's relatives was found murdered up in the north. The crime scene photos are not for the faint of heart.
Crime scene photo

Latest posts

Back