Hobby Boss 1/35 M1070 & M1000 Heavy Equipment Transporter Semi Traler

the pouring blocks will come off easy, and they pour blcok looks like its at the bulge so once removed a quick sand and bobs ur uncle

€100 is rater rip off i think, The real model ones cost about €55 it would be nice to see a comparison of them V the Def ones tough to see if there is much difference.

Finally, I am getting around to checking this out!!! Nice ppile of stuff there Adam!!! I love Erik's pic but it leaves the trailer out!! :-[!! Nice upgrade on the wheels!!! Spud has it right, after the plus gone you are in buisiness!!

Spud - €100? More like €78.21!! %2 pcs. in this kit too...breaks down to €1.50 per wheel.....not bad at all for that quality!! ;)

LOL...no problem spud!! Only means that it is a mear $1.92 each!!! ;D

This is true my friend!! LOL!!! I hate buying AM...I think on a big kit like this though, its worth the extra coin...quid...to be happy with the final result!! ;) Not every time.....just this time!! 8)

I haven't even spent over $100 on a kit. I can't imagine spending that much on AM.

I hear you Dusk....but it is a $150 to ...wow, I found one for almost $260 :eek: If you invest that kind of money in the kit and enjoy it, the extra coin should not bother you too much! ;)

Then again, the most expensive kit I have is my Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-23. I have the Aires cockpit for it and I would like to get some other Aires and Zactomodels stuff for it, but because of cost it will be sitting in my stash for a long time to come.

4 pages in this thread and I haven't glued one piece of plastic! What's going to happen later, this is going to get heavy! Haha

I just ordered Def Model's Wheel set for the Buffalo. I'll post up a review of those once I get them in. They shipped today.

I'm following this build very intently :)

letsgobrowns82 said:
TBadger cant wait to get your thoughts on the Buffalo wheels. I have that kit in my stash.

I think TBadger may have gotten his kit just recently... :p

I got my one for €80 on ebay. so me spending a little extra on it wont be so bad. i will be going all out on some more etch for mine and i hope to spend less than 100 on all my extras :)

spud said:
I got my one for €80 on ebay. so me spending a little extra on it wont be so bad. i will be going all out on some more etch for mine and i hope to spend less than 100 on all my extras :)

:p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back