Hi from the new guy

P

Plo Koon

Hi everyone, I'm the latest new guy. ;D

My name is Ken and I have been watching Scott's youtube videos for a while now so I thought I would sign up. I am a huge Star Wars geek but I have only built a small handful of Star Wars models, I am currently working on an ERTL/AMT X-Wing. Most of my models are armor related, and more specifically WWII. I concentrate mostly on Allied vehicles but do build an occasional German vehicle, I also love to create small figure vignettes on small bases, 1/72 aircraft and even NASCAR stuff once in a blue moon.

Over the years I have posted on various forums but it seems that there is less and less talk about models these days and more and more time spent on other topics. Hopefully starting new here and sharing the hobby with the NerdHerd will be the change for the best I have been looking for.

I'll post a few pictures of my work below and maybe start a few threads around the forum on the projects I am working on.

Thanks for having me,

Ken.
100_0893.jpg

101_0053.jpg

overhead.jpg

doneright.jpg
Henschel.jpg

ht10.jpg
ML-7.jpg
100_1705.jpg
jrside.jpg

Hi Ken,

Nice work!! The third photo down, made me feel cold just looking at the two guys huddled down by their gun. You did a great job on that one. I look forward to seeing some of your post.

John

Hi Ken and welcome!!!

Wow awesome work - really stunning! Picture number seven looks so dynamic!!

Steve

Wow, impressive. Your builds are great, and the dioramas highly detailed, impressive.

May the force be with you, Plo (or Koon, never figured out what his first name was ^^).

1st off, welcome to The Herd. 2nd, very nice work. I love the one with the bazooka team by the knocked out Kubelwagon, keep it up.

Welcome Ken,
Really top notch builds. Wow. I'm impressed. I love how you capture a moment. Your works really speaks. - Like the dude, dead in the jeep/truck. Wild.

Thanks guys for all you responses, sorry it's been a while since I've logged in.

We had record breaking flooding here in the north east and I've been very busy. Hopefully things will ease up and I will be able to get back to the bench and then post some of my work.

Thanks again for all your encouragement. ;D

Ken

Latest posts

Back