Another new guy

namsag

Seems to be a lot of us. Haven't built a model since I was 18, so 40 years have gone by. Finally to the point where I am not following my daughters to basketball games, track meets, music lessons, and I am down to one last season of fletching arrows and maintaining equipment for the high school archery team.

Hve not been away from modelling completely, spent a fair number of years in RC planes, but that faded away as kids got older, and flying field and flying buddies (bunch of old retired guys) faded away.

Gonna get back to the plastics. I have built up a little stash, including a few that have been sitting in closets and toted along on several relocations over the past 40 years!

I have been looking forward to it.

Welcome and feel free to share photos of your kits in the closet from the past 40 years, would be interesting to see what you have that's older.

Seems to be a lot of us. Haven't built a model since I was 18, so 40 years have gone by. Finally to the point where I am not following my daughters to basketball games, track meets, music lessons, and I am down to one last season of fletching arrows and maintaining equipment for the high school archery team.

Hve not been away from modelling completely, spent a fair number of years in RC planes, but that faded away as kids got older, and flying field and flying buddies (bunch of old retired guys) faded away.

Gonna get back to the plastics. I have built up a little stash, including a few that have been sitting in closets and toted along on several relocations over the past 40 years!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to the Herd, Namsag! I look forward to seeing your builds.

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome!!!!!!!
Dig deep into the older posts for ideas and suggestions, or just ask away.
Post lot of pictures, we like to see the progress.

Welcome to the madness. Lots of information here. Look forward to seeing your builds.

Welcome! "New guy"? Sounds to me, like most of us, you're no longer MIB and got some chips in your paint. 'Course, they do say that 60 is the new 20 so we are in the range of "new".

Rob.

Latest posts

Back