Hi from New England

TehKeyser

hello, long time lurker, first time poster. finally decided to just sign up so i could comment and eventually post up pics of what I've been in the process of building for a while. there is so much inspiration on this site, it's basically where I've been coming to check out things and to get some general ideas or tips. unfortunately I've had this "builders block" going on for a while though, so maybe one of you could share how you either get or stay motivated? i have the typical 3 or 4 projects going at once, will work on them for a while then life happens and i move on to something else without finishing what I've started.

enough rambling. glad to be here and look forward to seeing everyone's work and other forum-like things!

take it easy

TehKeyser

tell me about it. hoping that i can find something here to get me back on track. I've noticed your Iron Man/War Machine builds, good stuff right there

Welcome to the herd.

There is a lot going on here, there should be something for inspiration.

Jim

thanks.

not sure if mentioning something like this is shunned or not, but it's mentioned that you're a modeller in both paper and card, have you or do you build things via Pepakura or papercraft like things?

Hi Tehkeyser.
Yes I do. If you are curious you can follow my Type VII C U-boat build in the contest or some of my other builds to see what can be done within the paper genre.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, as we are all here to help.

Jim

might just have to do that. my experience with anything papercraft related comes from things that are built over at the 405th, so full scale replica's and whatnot of various video game characters.

and i'm sure i'll be asking more than enough questions

Back