Hi All

pitstop25

Wayne Reed
Hi all at SMA.

My Name is Wayne. I am 31 :(

I got into doing models as a kid (13) sitting at weekends with my dad. I learned some good stuff off of him one of the big ones he said was !!DO NOT RUSH IT!!.

I stopped model work as i got older and starting meeting the other sex lol. Now all grown up (well only by age) and having alot more time to my self i am getting back into the best hobby i ever had.

Just wanted to say here this site is so awesome. I have picked up so much info in 2 days its unreal. The model works the you guys have done has blown me away. Also the friendship on her is just awesome. I was just looking at the santa thing you guys did last year and all i can say is WOW.

Thanks for letting me join and i hope to learn and help others and be here for meany years.

Thanks Wayne

;D Welcome aboard !
You working on anything currently ?
Any favorites ?
Keith

My fav thing is cars.

Got a Team McLaren Mercedes MP4-20 waiting to start just waiting for my airbrush to get here. I started a W.I.P post with it so i can get feed back god knows i will need it lol.

I would love to do a bike and also some more war stuff. I did some war planes when i was a teen all lost now :( so would really like to have a go at them and some tanks and stuff.

Welcome to the forums Wayne! Hoping to see you catch up with the best hobby ever!

Any projects on the list yet?

Luis

Latest posts

Back