HEYYY from Flint, MI

XELAXELA333

Hey guys,
Im new to all this stuff, thats actually why i came here, to get some help starting the hobby! I really need a project to work on in my spare time. A time consuming kit of some sort. I dont really like tanks and airplanes very much :p I like gundams but theyre so easy to put together the "project" lasts like 20 mins. any advice?

Whooo hoo another Michigander!!

Welcome to the board. I have never built a Gundam model so I have no clue. But I am sure someone can help.

Hello and welcome!!

I would take a look around the site, there are plenty of builds on models that take more than a weekend. Find one you like, track it down, and start building!!

Welcome.
Now lets see if we can change your thinking about airplanes........lol
cheers,
FW190

Welcome to the site. I really appreciate you saying you don't like tanks and airplanes very much. That sounds just like me 2 years ago - all I owned were Star Wars kits.

The more time I spent building, researching and learning about the hobby the more I started to think - hey it might be cool to try a plane, or a tank.

Not trying to change your mind just encouraging you to remain open - build what you like - but be sure to read other builds on here too - there are HUNDREDS of techniques to learn and what guys are doing with planes and tanks (build tips, painting, weathering) can very often be directly transferred to a sci-fi build.

Have fun, post often and thank you for registering.

Im very open about planes and tanks, They just dont peak my interest as much as other things. I can see myself doing them when I have a little more resources than i currently do, but with little money i want to make each buy count if you know what I mean. I'm 17 in Flint, that should tell you all you need to know about my finances lol ^^. I am always open to stuff so I appreciate any suggestion :)

Sounds great man. 17 - great stuff. Looking forward to seeing you on here - jump right in.

Latest posts

Back