Hello!

oddmanrush

Hi all,
I'm a bit of a scale model forum junky. I enjoy how different the communities can be despite sharing common interests. Each one has its own advantages. Any how, I'm on several other boards, so you may recognize me. If not, then hello! I hope there is some interest in Sci-Fi, among other unusual things that I model. Again, if not, I do model the more mainstream military subjects but for the most part I build whatever I feel like. Hope to get involved soon and see you all around!

No worries, oddman.
There is plenty of sci-fi going on around here.

Welcome aboard

Hello, I've been modeling a while but have alot to learn. I'm looking forward to being a member of this modeling community!
Hey Scott it's Scott (AMPS EAST).

Hey Oddman Welcome and nice to have you join us. Im kind of a oddman myself as Im very raw and cherry when it comes to scale modeling. Ive only built race cars to this point but am getting ready to start building my first anything Military with a Tamiya M113 tank. The people of this forum are very knowledgable and very friendly so should you have any questions feel free to ask someone will jump in and answer any questions you may have.

There's all kinds of folks building all kinds of things here, and with a tag like oddman you're gonna fit right in. Welcome to The Herd.

Latest posts

Back