Hello

Hello everyone, my names Jordan and I’m semi new to models. I really enjoy plastic and block models and really want to find a highly detailed die cast company. I mainly like building automobiles and Star Trek stuff…for now. I could see some U.S. war ships in my future. What are some of y’all’s favorite models you have done? I’m working on mine right now, 1980 Chevy Monte Carlo with the hard top.

Hello everyone, my names Jordan and I’m semi new to models. I really enjoy plastic and block models and really want to find a highly detailed die cast company. I mainly like building automobiles and Star Trek stuff…for now. I could see some U.S. war ships in my future. What are some of y’all’s favorite models you have done? I’m working on mine right now, 1980 Chevy Monte Carlo with the hard top.
Hi Jordan, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your work so post plenty of photos please. Pantherman

Welcome. By finding a "highly detailed die-cast company" do you mean re-built models or kits? There are not that many die-cast kits out there, and from what I've seen, most are pretty old. If you want pre-built, highly detailed models - check e-Bay for Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint models. Some are incredibly highly detailed (but not all) be careful. Most include wired engines and other do-dads.

Welcome to the Herd, Jordan! I look forward to seeing your builds.
Best regards,
Brad

Welcome. By finding a "highly detailed die-cast company" do you mean re-built models or kits? There are not that many die-cast kits out there, and from what I've seen, most are pretty old. If you want pre-built, highly detailed models - check e-Bay for Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint models. Some are incredibly highly detailed (but not all) be careful. Most include wired engines and other do-dads.
Honestly I would love a build kit. But anything cool enough is good. Lol I had a mastio challenger but I wanted more to do with the engine build part, still looks nice. And thanks everyone for the welcome.

Welcome!!!!!!!!
Post lots of pictures as you go, we like to see, plenty of advice and help here, good humor too.

Latest posts

Back