Hello!

Schaf

Hello everyone, I registered here a very long time ago but never really posted anything. Not sure why.... Not so long ago I rediscovered the site and found that my account still worked, so I figured I might join in as I can. I have a limited amount of time to devote the hobby with real life stuff and so I finish far less that I would like and am an introvert so sometimes I find it hard to post what I am doing. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will have time to organize my desk and start a new project, or perhaps try and finish one of my many started ones. I build mostly aircraft, armor, ships (submarines in particular), and those types of subjects, but will take a stab at any subject that interests me. Well, anyway that is enough babbling, I am glad to be here and hope to post more soon.

Hello everyone, I registered here a very long time ago but never really posted anything. Not sure why.... Not so long ago I rediscovered the site and found that my account still worked, so I figured I might join in as I can. I have a limited amount of time to devote the hobby with real life stuff and so I finish far less that I would like and am an introvert so sometimes I find it hard to post what I am doing. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will have time to organize my desk and start a new project, or perhaps try and finish one of my many started ones. I build mostly aircraft, armor, ships (submarines in particular), and those types of subjects, but will take a stab at any subject that interests me. Well, anyway that is enough babbling, I am glad to be here and hope to post more soon.
We have a group build of a sub planned for mid/end of January if you are interested. Pantherman

Welcome back to the Herd, Schaf! You were probably here in the forum's first incarnation then, as the Nerd Herd modeling forum.

Welcome! A "babbling" "introvert". You'll fit right in. I'm an introverted babbler from way back myself so we can be friends... if you leave me alone.

;)

Rob.

Latest posts

Back