Hello

plane_mc

Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for a while and decided I would join up. I have to say I am quite impressed by the quality of the builds on this site. I hope I can keep up.

I started building as a young kid around 1970. I quit for a while in the early 80's and started up again in the mid to late 80's. I enjoy building aircraft, armor and automotive primarily, but I will build anything that catches my eye. I enjoy building oddball and one-off vehicles/machines.

I am a slow builder, I just finished up an almost 2 year project detailing a 1/6 scale DML Willys MB during the summer. I have been trying to get going building something new, but have been struggling to get going again. I am currently working on 2 Polar Lights Guillotine's, one for me and one for a friend of my daughter. I will get a thread started when I get some pictures taken.

I guess that's all for now,
plane_mc

Welcome to the Herd, plane_mc! I think you'll find that there are a lot of modelers like you. I built models as a kid, left the hobby when I went to college (1982), then came back to it via collecting and painting toy soldiers, taking it up again in '99. And a lot of us take a lonnnnnnnnggggg time to finish builds ;) So welcome, and we look forward to seeing what you're building!

Latest posts

Back